1989 Chevy Scottsdale Brush Truck
- K3500 regular cab chassis 4x4 w/ dual rear wheels
- 7.4 liter V8 454 CID Motor
- 17,053 mileage
- 34 gallon fuel tank
- Onan Emerald III 6.5 KW generator
- Koenig 8000LB electric winch
- United fire skid unit
- 200 gallon aluminum baffled tank
- Hale #25FR centrifugal pump coupled direct to a Onan #NHC-MS engine. Electric start, 25 HP at 3600 RPM
- 12 Volt electric primer
- 200 Ft booster reel
- 2-12 volt flood lights
- 2-110 volt flood lights
The Trustees of Ridgeville Township, Henry County, Ohio will receive sealed bids until Monday, May 4, 2020 7:00 PM, and at said time and place, publicly opened at Township Hall/Fire Station location at 20601 US Hwy 6, Ridgeville Corners, OH.
Starting bid: $3,500
Questions can be directed to Chief Dan Benecke at 419-467-0105.
Bids must be placed in a sealed envelope and clearly marked 1989 Chevy Brush Truck. Each bid must contain the full name and address of each person or company interested in squad. Bids can also be mailed to PO Box 65, Ridgeville Corners, OH 43555, but must be received by 7:00 PM on Monday, May 4, 2020.
Anyone submitting a sealed bid will have the opportunity to increase their bid at the bid opening.